Relax & Rejuvenate the New Year with your fellow floo-id YOGI’s, Join us on the Mayan Riviera for break through yoga, gourmet meals, Caribbean Sea & beach. Hot Yoga and Hot Pilates will all be part of the yoga experience! There are world class Massage Therapists, Healers, and more available on site. When you are not practicing yoga with experienced yoga teachers you will be going on fun excursions, sightseeing, snorkeling and enjoying the delicious food Mexico has to offer! Prepare yourself for the trip of a lifetime and an unforgettable experience with new friends!
A Boutique Experience with only 26 available Spaces for practitioners from our community and their loved ones. This is floo-id YOGA’s first retreat and we chosen CasaOM because they have a very high standard for travel accommodations. You won’t be disappointed. Please join us!
The retreat includes:
– 6 nights in luxury accommodations at Casa Om.
– 2 Yoga classes daily, Yoga in the Hot Room, and Yoga by the ocean.
– 6 In house Chef prepared Vegetarian Morning Meals/ Coffee.
– 4 Gourmet dinners by Casa Om’s exquisite chef.
– Filtered water service.
– Daily Laundry service for your sweaty yoga clothes and yoga towels.
– Swag gift bags for our attendees!
– On-site massage and Ayurvedic treatments (extra fee).
– On-site pool.
– Fun on the beach. 1 Block.
– Coral Reef Snorkeling (extra fee). 1 Block.
– Fun in Playa del Carmen
– Pick ups and drop offs from Cancun International Airport.
– Options for Anthropological sightseeing tours (extra fee), Chitchen Itza, Tulum, Ek Balam and more.
– Options for Nature Sightseeing Excursions (extra fee), visiting The Turtles Beaches, Swimming in a Cenote, Zip-lining through the Jungle.
Travelers are responsible for Airfare to/from Cancun International Airport as well as Travelers Insurance. (Alliance Travel Ins. can be purchased with your flight).
Beth Beary Moses is the Owner and Director of floo-id YOGA. Her vision for this retreat is to have participants relax, renew and rejuvenate themself and their practice. Beth has been teaching Hot Yoga for over 20 years and more recently Hot Pilates. She is passionate about helping and motivating people to do better and be better. If you have spent anytime with Beth you know that is just who she is.
Käthe Bouchier has been a part of floo-id YOGA since attending as a student in 2014 then graduating from our teacher training in 2015. She teaches Hot Yoga, HIIT and Hot Pilates and gives it everything she has, every, single, class! She is motivating, upbeat and encouraging in her sessions. Have you taken her HIIT or Hot Pilates? If not, you are in for a treat!
Mark LeGault has been a fixture here at floo-id YOGA since 2011 as a student and an instructor since 2014. He teaches just about every type of yoga we offer here at floo-id YOGA and he created our signature Hot Fusion Session! You will enjoy his lovable nature and his "Mark" isms peppered throughout his session that both inspire you and offer you the opportunity to move deeper in your practice.