WE ARE OPEN!
Every student will be required to sign our new waiver. Click here to sign.
We can't wait to see you on you on your mat! Since we take your health and safety seriously, we have taken extensive safety measures including but not limited to the following:
- We are using a CDC approved disinfectant spray for regular cleaning of all high-touch surfaces throughout the day.
- Comprehensive deep cleaning and disinfecting processes daily with CDC approved cleaners.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided for use. We recommend applying hand sanitizer before and after class.
- The floors in the lobby and hallway will be clearly marked with 6 foot spacing.
- The use of the showers and the lockers rooms will not be available at this time. Please keep personal items to a minimum.
- Only 1 person may use the bathroom at the same time.
- The yoga room floor will be marked with a minimum of 6 foot spacing. Each person attending class will have a clearly marked space for mat placement.
- We are requiring that reservations for classes are made in advance and we will be enforcing a 12hr cancellation window. Cancelling within 12hr or no showing for class may result in $25 fee if the class had a waitlist.
- Classes will start on time and not late entry will be admitted and may be assessed a $25 late cancellation fee if the class had a waitlist.
- We are regulating the class sizes and the schedule to allow for thorough cleaning between classes.
- There will be no hands on adjustments and the teacher will teach from a designated space.
- All floo-id YOGA staff will wear a mask..
- Guidance for members to adhere to health and social distancing requirements.
- We have a touch less check in system which requires you to pre register for class using our floo-id YOGA app. Don't have the app? Click here to download it 👉GOOGLE APPLE
- No walk ins will be permitted at this time. Be sure to pre register in advance to guarantee your spot.
- Everyone will be required to sign our new waiver. This must be done before arriving at the studio.
- All classes will be held in our "heated" studio.
- We will no longer be renting mats or towels. Please bring your own, we have them for sale at the studio.
PLEASE KEEP EVERYONE’S HEALTH AND SAFETY IN MIND BY ADHERING TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Stay home if you are feeling ill or knowingly have come in contact with someone that is ill or have travelled in the past 14 days.
- The City of Phoenix has mandated that face coverings be worn. Please wear a mask into the studio. We have masks available for purchase. Masks are required in the practice room.
- Pre register for your class. All classes will be reservation only via the floo-id YOGA app so we can ensure ample space.
- Please be patient with us as we navigate these new procedures in our business to protect you and our team. We can't wait to see you on your mat!
PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR OPENING PLANS OR PREPARATIONS. IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO COME BACK TO THE STUDIO AT THIS TIME, DON’T WORRY, WE WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE STREAM OUR CLASSES AND BUILD OUR VOD LIBRARY FOR YOU TO HAVE ACCESS TOO.